Offshore Shelf Companies List
Our online list of offshore shelf companies is updated frequently. Our fees and packages are unbeatable, and our support is guaranteed. If you’re in a hurry and looking for a quick start, an offshore shelf company is just what you need.
Ready-Made Shelf Offshore Companies
Our offshore shelf companies including aged (vintage) companies guarantee speedy results! They are:
- Instantly available
- Good for immediate use
- Credible because of age
- Unbeatably priced
- Flexible; allowing you to modify membership, share capital and name
Offshore Shelf Company Package
All shelf companies include the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company
- Minutes of the first meeting
- Register of Directors
- Register of Members
- Share certificate issued in the name of nominee shareholder
- Declaration of Trust
- Appointment of the First Director (Nominee) and Power of Attorney issued in your name valid for one year from the date of purchase
- Apostilled copy (one kit) of the registered documents of the company
- Corporate Seal
Paid Up Services:
- Government Registration fees
- Registered agent’s services up to date
- Registered office services up to date
- Nominee service for one year
- Delivery of the documents by FedEx worldwide
We incorporate all shelf companies with a nominee director and a nominee shareholder.
Prices are inclusive of government and agent fees up to the current year. For each subsequent year, you must renew your company to ensure it remains in good standing.
Visit our renewals page for more details.