Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program
Explore the advantages of the Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program and Dominica passport. We are an official Government agent for the Dominica Economic Citizenship Program ( check our license ) and have processed more economic citizenship applications in Dominica, since 1997, than anybody else. You will also find documentation and legal requirements for acquiring genuine Dominica by-investment citizenship.
Our terms and conditions, cost and payment options for economic citizenship in Commonwealth of Dominica are fully explained below.
Dominica is cheapest legal Citizenship by Investment program in the world. Overall ALL INCLUSIVE investment costs are as follows for Government Contribution option:
- Total final costs for a Single application will be USD 124, 000
- Total final costs for a Couple applications will be USD 208,000
- Total final costs for a Family application with up to 2 children will be USD 246,000
Economic Contribution Option
By this option, the amounts listed in the schedule below go towards an investment fund for areas such as education, road works, construction of schools and health facilities, public sector computerization programs and funding for certain private sector initiatives.
Economic contribution in Table 1 below refers to the total amount, which must be contributed based on whether the application is submitted by:
- A main/single applicant
The main applicant as head of a household, plus if he:
- Has a spouse and children
- Only has a spouse
- Does not have a spouse but has children or dependants
Table 1. Economic Contribution Schedule
|Applicant Grouping||Economic Contribution|
|Single Applicant Option||USD 100,000 (non-refundable)|
|Family Application One (Applicant and spouse)||USD 175,000 (non-refundable)|
|Family Application Two (Applicant, spouse and 2 children below 18 years of age)||USD 200,000 (non-refundable)|
|Family Application Three (Applicant plus more than 2 children below 18 years)||USD 200,000, and USD 25,000 for each additional person 18 years and older|
Citizenship by Investment in Dominica through Real Estate Option
Under statutory provisions, which took effect on January 1, 2014 for the Dominica Economic Citizenship Program (Dominica Citizenship-by-Investment), applications can now be submitted via an approved Real Estate Investment option.
This real estate route is an alternative to the economic contribution, which was the only option available to applicants from the inception of the program.
Real estate contribution in Table 2 below refers to the total amount, which must be contributed based on whether the application is submitted by:
- A main/single applicant
The main applicant as head of household, plus if he:
- Has a spouse and dependents (children until the age of 28 and parents 55 years old and older)
- Only has a spouse
The minimum amount that a real estate project must be valued at in order for applicants to be eligible to apply under this option is USD 200,000.
Investment in the Real Estate Project allows whole family to apply. Mandatory 3 years holding period applied under this option with no right for a new purchaser to be eligible for Dominica citizenship and 5 years time for new purchaser to be eligible to apply for citizenship.
Overall investment amount depends on the number of applicants. Real Estate government contribution schedule for the Real Estate option provided in the Table 2 .
Table 2. Real Estate Contribution Schedule
|Applicant Grouping||Economic Government Contribution|
|1.||Main Applicant||USD 25,000 (non-refundable)|
Family of 4 including main applicant
|USD 35,000 (non-refundable)|
Family of 6 including main applicant
|USD 50,000 (non-refundable)|
|4.||Family of 8 including main applicant||USD 70,000 (non-refundable)|
|1. Each qualified dependant of main applicant below 18 years old||USD 20,000 (non-refundable)|
|2. Each qualified dependant of main applicant above 18 years old (not spouse)||USD 25,000 (non-refundable)|
- A child of the main applicant or his or her spouse between 18 and 28 years, who is in full time attendance at a recognised institution of Higher Learning and is fully supported by the main applicant;
- An unmarried daughter of the main applicant under 28 years of age and is living with and fully supported by the main applicant
- A physically or mentally challenged child of spouse or applicant, above 18 fully supported by the applicant
- Parents or grandparents of the main applicant or spouse who are above 55, living with and fully supported by the main applicant.
(Agent administrative, legal, processing and professional)
- US $15,000 for a single applicant (non-refundable, payable in advance)
- US $20,000 for a couple (non-refundable, payable in advance)
- US $25,000 for a family (non-refundable, payable in advance)
- USD 7,500 – Main Applicant
- USD 4,000 – Spouse
- USD 4,000 – Dependant aged 16 years and above
Government Processing Fee – USD 1,000
- Payable along with Due Diligence Fee
- Will be paid directly to Government, wire instructions will be given
Naturalization and Stamp Fees – USD 250
- Payable together with Investment fee directly to Government
Real estate option only: transfer and legal costs – between USD 4,500 and USD 10,000
- Payable to Developer together with Investment fees
- Vary on the Real Estate Project and represent costs for transfer of Title in case of purchasin of a property or Share Registration fee when purchasing a share
For further details refer to our Fees and Procedures section and FAQ’s .
Dominica Passport and Second Citizenship by Investment and its Advantages
Second Passport and Dominica Citizenship for life
Dominica offers second passport and citizenship for life for the main applicant, applicant’s spouse and dependent children (if any).
Dual citizenship is permitted and there is no residency requirement. It is necessary to visit Dominica once to attend the interview with a committee appointed by the Prime Minister in order to get your second passport. However, once citizenship is granted you have the option of living and working in Dominica for the rest of your life.
Granting of Dominica Citizenship
If you submitted all documents (i.e. application forms and all supporting documents, etc.), passed all necessary procedures (like due — diligence) and the interview with the committee was successful, as a rule, you can expect to receive your Certificate of Naturalization and Passport within the next 30 days. The Minister of Immigration and Labour will personally sign the Certificate of Naturalization authenticating you as a citizen of the Commonwealth of Dominica.
Dominica Passport Validity
The validity of passports in Dominica is ten (10) years and five (5) years for persons under the age of 16. A passport which has expired or which has no further space for visas must be replaced with a new one at the nominal cost of USD 45.
Travel visa-free to more than one hundred (100) countries including: Great Britain, Hong Kong, Liechtenstein, Ireland, South Korea, Switzerland and Schengen States.
Tax Free Status
Second passport and Dominica citizenship is the key to preserve your wealth. There are no capital gains, gift, and inheritance taxes in Dominica. If you have income coming in from outside of Dominica you do not pay income tax on this income.
Protection of bank accounts, real estate and businesses, both abroad and within your own country.
The Government of Dominica does not inform the country of your current citizenship or residency about your second or third citizenship.
A residential permit for persons wishing to reside in Monaco, Switzerland, Andorra, United Kingdom, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Bahamas and other Caribbean countries is easier to obtain by Dominican citizens, based on relations with these countries.
Your representative for the citizenship application will be CCP Inc, which has years of experience in these matters. The donation into the economy of Dominica has to be deposited into the Government Approved Project Escrow account, which will only be released from the escrow account when the Citizenship is granted or returned to the applicant if citizenship is denied.
The money to be transferred into the CCP Inc’s account is to cover legal costs and processing and application fees and expenses.
This amount is to be pre-paid before the process can begin and is non refundable. For further details refer to our Fees and Procedures section and FAQ’s .
Dominica Citizenship Application Documents
Documentation for applying is thorough, and includes:
- A letter of interest in applying for citizenship addressed to the Prime Minister.
- Two (2) completed and notarized Application Forms for each person (Form 12). We will provide.
- Certified copies of passport
- Certified copy of National ID
- Driver's license (if applicable)
- Certified copy of Birth Certificates for all members of the family
- Marriage Certificate or Dissolution of Marriage where applicable
- Police Record, with fingerprints, from country of birth and country of residence (if different) for each applicant sixteen (16) years and older
- One (1) professional reference
- Recommendation from applicants banker (required on a case-by-case basis)
- Letter of employment. If own business, company documents
- Letter of recommendation from the head of the school/university for children between 16 and 18 years old / Letter from university for children between 18 and 28 years old
- Detailed Business Background Reports/ Resume for all applicants
- Most recent Income Tax Return
- Notarized copies of University/College Diplomas
- Eight (8) passport size photos for each applicant
- Original of Utility Bill
- Military Book – for main applicant
- Medical Report (we will provide the form). Urine and Blood medical results for all applicants.
- Disclosure Form
All non-English documents must be translated by a certified translator and duly notarized.
For more information on application forms and documents, please Contact Us .
Successful applicants can rely on us for continued support in other matters such as passport renewals, driver’s licenses, information on investing and setting up a business and real estate.
Dominica — The Nature Island of the Caribbean
- 290 sq. mi. (753 km2)
- Population: 70,000
- Capital: Roseau 21,000
- Language: English + French patois (Creole)
- Money: EC$ 2,7 = USD 1
- Member of United Nations
- Member of the British Commonwealth and CARICOM
- Member of OECS (Organization of Eastern Caribbean States)
- Independent: since 1978 (former British colony)
- Head of the State: President
- Head of Government: Prime Minister
Dominica is known as the Nature Island of the Caribbean and it is often said that if Columbus was to return to the Caribbean now, the only island he would recognize would be Dominica. The country boasts of 365 rivers, waterfalls galore, the world’s largest Boiling Lake, and National Parks to create the incomparable beauty of this island, which is situated between two French territories Martinique and Guadeloupe.
Its shores washed by the Caribbean Sea and perfect weather all year round make Dominica the first class offshore haven for international business. Upon successful application through Dominica Citizenship by Investment, you will be granted fast and legitimate Dominica citizenship and passport.